The environmental objectives for 2012-2013 are:
- A reduction in consumption of utilities (heating, electricity, cooling and water) of at least 20 per cent by 2014 compared with the 2009 level, with an unchanged indoor climate.
- Ensure that Fabege’s heating consumption does not exceed 70 kWh/sqm LOA by 31 December 2014.
- All major office-property redevelopments are to be conducted in accordance with the GreenBuilding and Swedish Green Building Council’s principles and to achieve at least the Silver level.
- All new office-property builds must meet the BREEAM standards, the actual level of which will be project specific.
- Increase the number of Green leases by 50 per cent, compared with the number signed in 2011.
- Training employees in environmental and maintenance actions.
- Increased customer focus.