Fabege tenants can now charge their electric cars at Solna Business Park simply and conveniently. Fabege has opted to offer two different services for charging electric and hybrid vehicles.
For both these services you need a standard mode 3 charging cable and a type 2 plug.
Drivers must supply their own charging cable for all charging points.
Englundavägen 9 (InCharge charging point)
- 1 charging point, 1 socket.
- Output 3.7 kW.
- Minimum fee corresponds to SEK 40/hour incl. VAT (SEK 30 of this is a standard parking fee).
- To charge your vehicle you’ll need to order a charging card from InCharge.
Find out more at www.beincharge.se
Svetsarvägen 22 (Laddkoll’s charging point)
- 1 charging point, 2 sockets.
- Address. Output of 22.2 kW (for three-phase) or 7.4 kW (for single-phase).
- Cost SEK 60/hour (SEK 30 of this is a standard parking fee).
- Type 2 socket, three-phase. Single-phase cars can also be charged, but the output is lower.
All you need is laddkoll’s app, which can be downloaded via AppStore and GooglePlay.
Find out more at www.laddkoll.se.