- Net lettings amounted to SEK 111m (6).
- After-tax profit for the period amounted to SEK 728m (1,091), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 4.47 (6.67).
- Profit from property management declined to SEK 403m (600), and rental income declined to SEK 1,346m (1,520).The year-on-year change was due to net sales of properties and higher market interest rates.
- Earnings before tax from the segment Property Management amounted to SEK 1,034m (1,245) and from the segment Property Development to SEK 224m (222).
- Unrealised changes in value amounted to SEK 772m (677) on properties and SEK -263m (-107) on interest-rate derivatives.
“Demand remains favourable and we are delighted to report another quarter of very strong net letting, which is our principal objective,” says Christian Hermelin, CEO of Fabege.
“The Swedish property market stands strong and we expect cash flow to improve as a result of future income growth, at the same time as both development and transaction operations are expected to continue to make significant contributions to Fabege’s total earnings,” comments Christian Hermelin in conclusion.
Fabege AB (publ)