- Net lettings amounted to SEK 130m (27).
- Profit from property management amounted to SEK 564m (782), and rental income amounted to SEK 1,804m (2,007). The year-on-year change was due to net sales of properties and higher market interest rates.
- Unrealised changes in value amounted to SEK 1,093m (843) on properties and SEK –397m (106) on interest-rate derivatives.
- After-tax profit for the year amounted to SEK1,141m (1,697), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 7.01 (10.38).
- The equity-assets ratio remained unchanged at 39 per cent and the loan-to-value ratio declined to 57 per cent.
- The Board of Directors proposed a dividend of SEK 3:00 per share (3.00).
“Positive net lettings and development of the property portfolio enabled us to create the foundation for strong income and value growth ahead ,“ Christian Hermelin Fabege’s CEO says. I am particularly pleased to see that our employees’ initiatives make a difference.
“Although uncertainty concerning the economic outlook is considerable, Fabege is well equipped with a strong balance sheet and a property portfolio in good locations with favourable development potential,” Christian Hermelin concludes.
Fabege AB (publ)