The year began strongly with continued good activity in the rental market, positive net lettings and value increases in the property portfolio. The projects are proceeding according to plan and two new projects were started during the period. Two acquisitions were completed made on the south side of Stockholm.
- Rental income increased to SEK 762m (707). In an identical property portfolio, income increased with 8 per cent compared with the previous year.
- Net operating income increased to SEK 554m (506). In an identical property portfolio, net operating income increased by 9 per cent.
- The surplus ratio was 73 per cent (72).
- Contract sales residential amounted to SEK 7m and gross profit amounted to SEK -7m
- Profit from property management increased to SEK 381m (346).
- Realised and unrealised changes in the value of properties amounted to SEK 2,159m (514).
- Net lettings for the period amounted to SEK 8m (36).
- Profit after tax for the period amounted to SEK 2,782m (863), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 8.69 (2.64).
- Loan-to-value amounted to 35 per cent (35).
"I am pleased with the increase in profit from property management and that the positive trend from last year has continued in early 2022.
We have a strong balance sheet, a stable customer base and a modern property portfolio in prime locations with plenty of development and project opportunities. So, despite the current uncertainties and many challenges in the world, I am optimistic about 2022,” says Stefan Dahlbo, CEO.
Presentation of the report
Stefan Dahlbo, CEO, and Åsa Bergström, CFO, will present the report today at 9:30am in Swedish. Follow the presentation via link: https://tv.streamfabriken.com/sv-fabege-q1-2022 or via the following phone numbers: SE: +46 8566427 07, UK: +44333300 92 73, US+1 646 722 49 04.
A presentation in English will be held at 11:30am. You can follow this via https://tv.streamfabriken.com/en-fabege-q1-2022 or via the following phone numbers:
SE: +46 8 566 426 93 UK: +44 333 300 92 68 US: +1 631 913 14 22 PIN: 93 99 89 63#.
This information is information that Fabege AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation(596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above,at 26 April 2022, 07:30 CET.