As announced on 23 February 2011, shareholders of Fabege AB (publ) are notified of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) to be held on Wednesday, 30 March 2011, at 4:00 pm CET in the auditorium at Norra Latin, Drottninggatan 71 B, Stockholm, Sweden. Registration for the AGM begins at 3:00 pm CET.
In response to an impending business transaction with Oscar Properties AB, where Fabege’s Board member Oscar Engelbert has a controlling influence, the agenda will be complemented by one more item. Part of the Hammarby Gård 7 property in Hammarby Sjöstad, comprising residential construction rights is proposed to be divested to Oscar Properties AB. According to the Swedish Companies Act and the provisions in the listing agreement, the business decision must be approved by the AGM. The additional item is described in the agenda below as item 16. Additional information regarding the transaction will be published on the company's website in ample time before of the AGM.
1. Opening of the Meeting.
2. Election of Chairman for the Meeting.
3. Preparation and approval of voting list.
4. Approval of the agenda.
5. Election of one or two persons to verify the minutes.
6. Determination of whether the Meeting has been duly convened.
7. Presentation of the Annual Report and the Auditors’ Report, as well as the Consolidated Financial Statements and the Consolidated Auditor’s Report.
8. Resolutions regarding,
a) the adoption of the Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet as well as the Consolidated Profit and Loss Account and Consolidated Balance Sheet,
b) the allocation of the Company’s profit in accordance with the adopted Balance Sheet,
c) discharge from liability of the Board of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer, and
d) record date, should the Meeting decide on dividend payment.
9. Resolution on amendment of the Articles of Association.
10. Resolution on the number of Directors and, in this connection, a presentation by the Nominating Committee of its work.'
11. Determination of remuneration to the Board of Directors and auditors.
12. Election of Board members and Chairman of the Board.
13. Resolution on guidelines for the procedure for appointing the Nominating Committee.
14. Resolution on principles for remuneration of Company management.
15. Resolution authorising the Board of Directors to acquire own shares and transfer such treasury shares to other parties.
16. Resolution on approval of the divesting of Hammarby Gård 7 to Oscar Properties AB.
17. Other items.
18. Closing of the meeting.
Stockholm, March 2011
Fabege AB (publ)
Board of Directors
Fabege AB (publ)