Training and skills transfer through the core values occur continuously and are a natural element of each employee’s personal development plan.
- We are efficient, we prioritise right decisions, provide prompt feedback and offer simple solutions.
- We act with clarity, we make things happen and we keep to deadlines.
- We show respect by being open and attentive to our colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- We are more important than I. We are team players and strive to work together and ensure cohesion in the team.
- We are not too proud to ask for help and we share our knowledge with others.
- We see opportunities and do not get caught up in problems.
- We are creative, encourage new ideas and dare to try unconventional solutions.
- We are goal-oriented and always willing to find better solutions.
- We act with competence and look for win-win solutions.
- We see the whole and what is best for our customers, employees and society in the long term.
- We build trust and long-term customer relationships by arriving on time, doing our homework and providing the best possible service based on the customer’s requirements.
- We get to know customers, employees and suppliers through an open, attentive and personal approach.