The Nominating Committee is the AGM’s body for preparing decisions relating to appointments.
The Committee’s task is to draw up proposals regarding the Chair of the Meeting, the number of Board members, the fees payable to each of the Board members, the election of the Board and its Chairperson, the fees payable to the auditor and the selection of the auditor, and, to the extent deemed necessary, proposals for amendments to the Nomination Committee's instruction.
Fabege’s Annual General Meeting 2023 adopted terms of reference for the structure of the Nominating Committee. According to these, the company shall have a Nominating Committee consisting primarily of one representative of each of the four largest shareholders in terms of voting rights. The convenor is the representative of the company’s largest shareholder. The names of the Nominating Committee’s members and the shareholders they represent shall be published no later than six months prior to the AGM and based on known ownership immediately prior to the publication.
In accordance with the AGM’s resolution, the four largest shareholders were offered one seat each on Fabege’s Nominating Committee to the AGM 2023. The Nominating Committee consists of:
- Göran Hellström, Chairman and representative for Backahill AB.
- Haavard Rønning, representative for Geveran.
- Johannes Wingborg, representative for Länsförsäkringar Funds.
- Katarina Hammar, representative for Nordea Funds.
Shareholders wishing to submit proposals to the Nominating Committee can do so
- by emailing email@example.com or
- by sending a letter to Fabege AB, Nominating Committee, Box 730, SE 169 27 Solna, Sweden.