You can read here about how and why Fabege processes your personal data, and about your rights.
Fabege AB (publ) corp. reg. no. 556049–1523 is data controller when it comes to processing your personal data. You will find further information to follow and under the links below.
Fabege takes no responsibility for your privacy on, or the content of, external websites to which there may be links on www.fabege.com.
You have certain rights under GDPR when it comes to your personal data:
- Right of access – You are entitled to receive certain information on our processing of your personal data. Such information is provided via this information document. You are also entitled to access a copy of the personal data we process about you.
- Right to rectification – You are entitled to have incorrect personal data about you rectified.
- Right to erasure – Under certain circumstances you are entitled to have your personal data erased. This is usually known as “the right to be forgotten”. The right to erasure is, however conditional, and a request can be submitted without any action being taken.
- Right to restriction of processing – Under certain circumstances you are entitled to demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted. The right to restriction of processing is, however conditional, and a request can be submitted without any action being taken.
- Right to data portability – You are entitled to receive details of the personal data you have submitted to us (or request transfer of the data directly from us to a new data controller) in a structured, generally used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object – You are entitled to object to our processing of your personal data if we are processing it based on a balancing test or for direct marketing purposes.
If you have any questions on our processing of your personal data or wish to invoke your rights, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also entitled to make complaints concerning our personal data processing to the Swedish supervisory authority "Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection".
Who has access to your personal data?
To fulfil the purposes according to which we process personal data, we may need to share your personal data with suppliers that provide us with services, such as those in charge of operating and supporting our systems, and recruitment companies. Fabege continues to be responsible for the processing of your personal data that our suppliers perform on our behalf, and our suppliers may not use this personal data for purposes other than those we specify.
When we use suppliers, it may involve your personal data being transferred to countries outside the EEA (i.e. a third country). For transfer to countries that the EU Commission has decided do not have adequate levels of data protection, the transfer is based on the EU Commission’s standard contractual clauses, or Privacy Shield (regarding transfers to the US). This means that all such transfers therefore take place in accordance with applicable legislation.
Fabege carries out video surveillance in selected areas of our property portfolio. We do this to improve security, prevent crime, support legal claims and manage disturbances. The legal basis for video surveillance is thus a legitimate interest that in a balancing test outweighs that of the individual’s privacy protection interest.