- After-tax profit for the period improved by SEK 370m from SEK 131m to SEK 501m, corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 3.05 (0.80).
- Earnings before tax from Property Management amounted to SEK 492m (279) and from Property Development to SEK 106m (33).
- Transaction profit amounted to SEK 96m (12).
- Profit from Property Management increased to SEK 391m (379), while rental income declined
to SEK 1,025m (1,096) as a result of net sales of properties.
- The equity/assets ratio increased to 34 per cent (32).
“In line with the year’s overall goal, all three of our operating areas are now contributing to the achievement of a significant earnings improvement,” says Christian Hermelin, Fabege’s CEO.
“The rental market continued to display a positive trend and we received more and clearer signals from our customers that the need for floor area is growing,” Christian Hermelin concludes.
Fabege AB (publ)