- Rental income increased to SEK 546m (519), primarily as a result of completed project properties generating revenue. In an identical portfolio, income rose by approximately 8 per cent (4).
- Net operating income increased to SEK 379m (355). In an identical portfolio, net operating income rose by approximately 11 per cent. The surplus ratio was 69 per cent (68).
- Earnings from property management totalled SEK 216m (195).
- Realised and unrealised changes in value amounted to SEK 833m (1,679) in properties and SEK 89m (-118) in interest-rate derivatives.
- Profit before tax for the period amounted to SEK 1,135m (1,756).
- Profit after tax for the period was SEK 882m (1,665), corresponding to earnings per share of
- SEK 5.33 (10.07).
- Net lettings during the period totalled SEK 21m (12). The rent levels from renegotiated leases were an average of 20 per cent higher.
- The equity/assets ratio was 45 per cent (46) and the loan-to-value ratio 44 per cent (46).
*The comparison figures for income and expense items relate to values for the period January–March 2016 and for balance sheet items as at 31 December 2016.
Stable beginning to the new year
” The good market conditions in 2016, with high demand for office premises, rising rent levels and increased property values and low interest-rate levels, are persisting in the early part of 2017. Earnings and key ratios show that Fabege has capitalised on the good market conditions”, says CEO Christian Hermelin.
Fabege AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:
Christian Hermelin, CEO, Fabege, tel +46 8 555 148 25, +46733 87 18 25
Åsa Bergström, CFO, tel +46 8 555 148 29, +46 706-66 13 80
Fabege is a property company focusing on city district development and commercial properties. We develop attractive and sustainable districts with modern offices, housing and a broad range of services – together with strategic partners. Both our perspective and approach to ownership are long term and our passion is creating the right conditions for all those living, working and visiting our areas. We have a presence in a limited number of high-growth submarkets in the Stockholm region. Fabege’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, in the Large Cap segment. For further information, visit www.fabege.com