Ahead of the Annual General Meeting of Fabege AB (publ) on 2 April 2020, the Nominating Committee is hereby publishing its proposal regarding the Board Chair and other Board Members.
The Nominating Committee proposes:
- that the Board consist of six members
- re-election of Anette Asklin, Märtha Josefsson, Jan Litborn, Per-Ingemar Persson, Mats Qviberg and new election of Emma Henriksson. Eva Eriksson is not standing for re-election.
- appointment of Jan Litborn as Chairman of the Board
The Nominating Committee for the 2020 Annual General Meeting is as follows:
- Bo Forsén, Chairman of the Nominating Committee, Backahill AB
- Eva Gottfridsdotter Nilsson, Länsförsäkringar Funds
- Thomas Ehlin, Fourth AP Fonden
- Peter Guve, AMF Pension
Together, the Nominating Committee represents approximately 26 percent of the votes in the company.
The Nomination Committee's other proposals to the Annual General Meeting of Fabege AB on Tuesday 2 April this year will be stated in the notice of the Annual General Meeting, which will be published at the end of February 2020.
Fabege AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:
Bo Forsén, Chairman of the Nominating Committee, + 46706 32 86 50
Fabege is a property company that focuses on urban development and commercial properties. We work with strategic partners to develop attractive and sustainable city districts with modern offices, residential units and a wide range of services. We adopt a long-term perspective and approach to ownership, and we are passionate about creating the right conditions for everyone who lives, works and spends time in our areas. We are present in a select number of fast-growing submarkets in the Stockholm area. The Fabege share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, in the Large Cap segment. For further information, please visit us at www.fabege.com