Ahead of the Annual General Meeting of Fabege AB (publ) on 25 March 2021, the Nominating Committee is hereby publishing its proposal regarding the Board Chair and other Board Members.
The Nominating Committee proposes:
• that the Board consist of seven members (six)
• re-election of Anette Asklin, Emma Henriksson, Märtha Josefsson, Jan Litborn, Mats Qviberg and new election of Lennart Mauritzson and Stina Lindh Hök. Per-Ingemar Persson is not standing for re-election.
• appointment of Jan Litborn as Chairman of the Board
Lennart Mauritzson is the CEO of Backahill AB, which is the largest owner in Fabege AB. Stina Lindh Hök is the CEO of Nyfosa AB.
The Nominating Committee for the 2021 Annual General Meeting is as follows:
• Bo Forsén, Chairman of the Nominating Committee, Backahill AB
• Eva Gottfridsdotter Nilsson, Länsförsäkringar Funds
• Mats Qviberg, representing the Qviberg family
• Peter Guve, AMF Pension
Together, the Nominating Committee represents approximately 23 percent of the votes in the company.
The Nomination Committee's other proposals to the Annual General Meeting of Fabege AB on Thursday 25 March this year will be stated in the notice of the Annual General Meeting, which will be published in mid-February 2021.
Fabege AB (publ)