Increased rental income, improved net operating income and positive net lettings during all four quarters in 2022. Higher interest expenses and negative changes in value in the property portfolio during the fourth quarter meant that profit before tax decreased compared to the previous year.
- Rental income amounted to SEK 3,032m (2,889). On a like-for-like basis, rental income increased by just over 5 per cent (2).
- Net operating income amounted to SEK 2,240m (2,185). On a like-for-like basis, net operating income increased by 3 per cent (3).
- The surplus ratio amounted to 74 per cent (76).
- Revenue from residential development amounted to SEK 295m (62) and gross profit amounted to
SEK -79m (-9).
- Profit from property management amounted to SEK 1,373m (1,537).
- Realised and unrealised changes in the value of properties amounted to SEK -159m (4,641).
- Net lettings during the year amounted to SEK 86m (162).
- Profit after tax for the year amounted to SEK 2,376m (5,400), corresponding to SEK 7.49 per share (16.73).
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 2:40 per share (4.00) to be paid on four occasions quarterly in the amount of SEK 0,60 per share on each occasion. The dividend proposal is in line with Fabeges dividend policy.
-The year 2022 was characterised by an uncertain world with sharply rising inflation and increased interest rates. We are delivering stable earnings with increased rental income and positive net lettings. We see that activity is good in the rental market in Stockholm for office premises in our areas, however, we noted a slightly more cautious development towards the end of the year, says Stefan Dahlbo, CEO Fabege.
- We are secure with our stable financial position and that we have facilities in place for upcoming investments and refinancing of bond maturities,” concludes Stefan Dahlbo, CEO Fabege.
Presentation of the report
At 14.00 CET today, Stefan Dahlbo, CEO, and Åsa Bergström, CFO, will present the report. Follow he presentation viahttps://ir.financialhearings.com/sv-fabege-q4-2022 or via the following phone numbers: Swe +46 8 505163 86 UK: +44 20319 848 84: US: +1412317 63 00, Code: 9033313#
An English presentation will be held at 15.30 CET. Follow it via https://ir.financialhearings.com/en-fabege-q4-2022 or via the following phone numbers:
Swe +46 8505163 86 UK: +44 20319848 84 US: +1412317 6300, Code: 5638289#
This information is information that Fabege AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation(596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above,
at 6 February2023, 12:00 CET.
This information is information that Fabege AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act(2007:528). The information was submitted for publication at 6 February 2023, 12:00 CET