Ahead of the Annual General Meeting of Fabege AB (publ) on 2 April 2019, the Nominating Committee hereby revises its proposal regarding the Board.
Pär Nuder informed the Nominating Committee on 19 March 2019 that he does not wish to be re-elected to Fabege’s Board.
The Nominating Committee therefore proposes that
- the Board consists of six members.
- re-election of Anette Asklin, Eva Eriksson, Märtha Josefsson, Jan Litborn, Per-Ingemar Persson and Mats Qviberg. Anna Engebretsen is not standing for re-election
- appointment of Jan Litborn as Chairman of the Board
- Directors’ fees totalling SEK 2,100,000
The Nomination Committee's complete proposal is available on the company's website.
The Nominating Committee for the 2019 Annual General Meeting is as follows:
- Bo Forsén, Chairman of the Nominating Committee, Backahill Inter AB
- Thomas Ehlin, Fjärde AP Fonden
- Eva Gottfridsdotter Nilsson, Länsförsäkringar Fondförvaltning
- Andreas Hofmann Investment AB Öresund
Together, the Nominating Committee represents approximately 25 percent of the votes in the company.