Good business ethics, continuous dialogue and responsiveness are fundamental to our relationships with both employees and customers, as well as suppliers and lenders. Working responsibly is essential to long-term profitability, and contributes to the sustainable development of society.
Consultation and dialogue - important tools for responsible business
Examples of objectives and activities
- Annual training in our Code of Conduct.
- All framework agreement suppliers and contractors sign our Code of Conduct for suppliers.
- Whistleblower function, which can be used by external and internal parties anonymously to report suspicions of unethical conduct.
- Transparent and open accounts of the Group’s total tax burden.
- GRI 205: Anti-corruption
- GRI 207: Tax
Impact in the value chain
- Good business ethics enable us to promote sustainable and fair competition.
What we want to achieve
- Our operations shall be characterised by strong business ethics and responsibility.
What we do
- All our employees receive regular training on both our Code of Conduct and the industry’s code against corruption. We comply with the relevant laws and other regulations. The same applies to generally acceptable business practice and international human rights, labour and environmental standards in accordance with the Global Compact and the ILO’s fundamental conventions on human rights at the workplace.
- Our Ethics Council supports our daily work, with representatives from different departments. The Council, which reports to the Executive Management Team, is responsible for leading and driving work on ethical issues and monitoring relevant external issues. We comply with all tax legislation and regulations. In areas where the regulatory framework is unclear, we act transparently and prudently, and we refrain completely from aggressive and sophisticated tax planning.
- Code of Conduct
- Policy for whistleblower function
- Tax policy
- Insider policy
- Anti-corruption guidelines
- Sponsorship policy
- Other procedures
- Follow-up of cases raised via the whistleblower function.
- Policies are evaluated annually and set by the Group Management Team.