We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint and energy consumption in the long term. Our work covers everything from resource optimisation, climate-smart material choices and sustainability certification of buildings, to digitalisation and health.
Building for the future – today
- Energy use
- Greenhouse gas emissions
Examples of objectives and activities
- Carbon neutral property management (Scopes 1 and 2) and halving of indirect emissions (Scope 3) by 2030.
- 100% environmentally - certified property portfolio.
- Energy performance 35 kWh/sqm Atemp for new production and 70 kWh/sqm Atemp on average for the entire investment property portfolio.
- Circularity index 20% for major renovations.
- GRI 302: Energy
- GRI 305: Emissions
- GRI 306: Waste
Impact in the value chain
- Carbon footprint from construction phase. Energy and climate in usage phase. Circular opportunities in final phase.
- Impact on the environment, climate and people in customer management, property operation, construction, purchasing and development.
What we want to achieve
- Health and environmentally certified premises, buildings and districts that offer customers good opportunities to make sustainable choices.
- Our property management will be carbon neutral by 2030.
- Our carbon footprint in construction projects will be halved by 2030.
What we do
- Continuing to develop services to reduce carbon footprint.
- Built a zero-energy building certified according to FEBY Gold Plushus.
- Reduced energy use and increased the share of renewable energy.
- Strengthening capacity for low-carbon adjustments, boosting biodiversity, environmental adaptation and an attractive urban space via sustainability-certified properties.
- We facilitate sustainable mobility and offer low-carbon logistics services in our properties.
- Design of premises via choice of materials, renewable electricity, flexibility, energy efficiency improvements and sorting waste for recycling as part of green leases.
- Increasing the green space factor via green roofs or planted areas that offer ecosystem services and create a sense of wellbeing.
- Sustainability and environmental policy
- Sustainability targets
- Refrigerant policy
- Energy strategy
- CO2 calculation guideline
- Other procedures
- Monitoring resource use and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Follow-up of environmental certification systems.
- Energy monitoring.
- Evaluation of product liability through self-assessment, BREEAM certifications, Building Material Assessment and climate calculations.
- Policies are evaluated annually and set by the Group Management Team.