Our suppliers are our partners. They help us achieve our set sustainability targets. A sustainable supply chain is essential for creating long-term profitability, reducing our risks and boosting our brand. The aim is to conduct sustainability audits on all our contracted partners.
Partnerships help achieve sustainability goals
- Review of supplier sustainability, including environment and human rights.
Examples of objectives and activities
- 100% framework agreement suppliers to be sustainability audited.
- Create an industry-wide system for ongoing monitoring of Code of Conduct.
- Counteracting negative impacts on human rights and the environment.
- GRI 414: Supplier social assessment
- GRI 308: Supplier environmental assessment
Impact in the value chain
- Sets requirements for suppliers and subcontractors in relation to the environment, health and safety and human rights.
What we want to achieve
- 100% of our suppliers with framework agreements will be audited on the basis of our Supplier Code of Conduct, policies and international conventions.
What we do
Introduced a new system to screen framework agreement suppliers from a sustainability perspective in order to:
- ensure labour law is complied with in areas such as salaries, overtime and working conditions,
- combat inadequate business ethics and corruption,
- prevent child labour and forced labour,
- guarantee fire safety and work environment,
- combat negative impact on environment in local community resulting from emissions of hazardous substances to water, air and/or soil,
- ensure impeccable business ethics and compliance with Code of Conduct,
- achieve energy efficiency, resource management and good material choices in terms of chemical content, environmental impact and carbon footprint,
- adhere to health and environmental certification systems and
- report on greenhouse gas emissions.
- Sustainability and environmental policy
- Procurement and purchasing policy
- Code of Conduct for suppliers
- Other procedures
- Ongoing quality measurement and framework agreement suppliers audited for sustainability.
- Policies are evaluated annually and set by the Group Management Team.