Ahead of the Annual General Meeting of Fabege AB (publ) on 2 April 2019, the Nominating Committee is hereby publishing its proposal regarding the Board Chair and other Board Members.
The Nominating Committee proposes:
• that the Board consist of seven members
• re-election of Anette Asklin, Eva Eriksson, Märtha Josefsson, Jan Litborn, Pär Nuder, Per-Ingemar Persson och Mats Qviberg. Anna Engebretsen is not standing for re-election.
• appointment of Jan Litborn as Chairman of the Board
The Nominating Committee for the 2019 Annual General Meeting is as follows:
• Bo Forsén, Chairman of the Nominating Committee, Backahill Inter AB
• Thomas Ehlin, Fourth AP Fonden
• Eva Gottfridsdotter Nilsson, Länsförsäkringar Funds
• Andreas Hofmann Investment AB Öresund
Together, the Nominating Committee represents approximately 25 percent of the votes in the company.
The Nomination Committee's other proposals to the Annual General Meeting of Fabege AB on Tuesday 2 April this year will be stated in the notice of the Annual General Meeting, which will be published at the end of February 2019.
Fabege AB (publ)