Due to the risk of contagion from Convid-19, Fabege will have special procedures in place at the Annual General Meeting on 2 April 2020.
These procedures include the following:
- Shareholders (private individuals, not legal entities) are being offered representation at the Annual General Meeting by proxy through, an employee of Euroclear Sweden AB.
- In light of the authorities’ regulations, we would urge all shareholders to carefully consider using this opportunity to provide a power of attorney and voting instructions to a specially designated representative of Euroclear instead of attending the meeting in person. For more information about this option, which is offered free of charge by Euroclear, see www.euroclearproxy.se
- It will be possible to follow the Annual General Meeting via a webcast in Swedish (www.fabege.se/arsstamma). To vote, however, physical presence or submission of a power of attorney is required.
- The Annual General Meeting will take place as efficiently as possible.
- There will be no refreshments or mingle in connection with the Annual General Meeting.
As per the notice, the Annual General Meeting will be held on 2 April at 15:00 at Filmstaden Scandinavia, Screen 2, Råsta Strandväg 19A, Solna. Registration starts at 14:45.
Fabege AB (publ)