The second quarter showed good activity in the rental market, positive net lettings and value increases in the property portfolio. The projects are proceeding according to plan and two were completed during the period.
- Rental income increased to SEK 1,480m (1,422. In an identical property portfolio, income increased with about 4 per cent compared with the previous year.
- Net operating income increased to SEK 1,081m (1,047). In an identical property portfolio, net operating income increased by 3 per cent.
- The surplus ratio was 73 per cent (74).
- Contract sales residential amounted to SEK 28m and gross profit amounted to SEK 5m
- Profit from property management increased to SEK 729m (715).
- Realised and unrealised changes in the value of properties amounted to SEK 3,253m (1,595).
- Net lettings for the period amounted to SEK 44m (56).
- Profit after tax for the period amounted to SEK 4,377m (2,046), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 13.71 (6.32).
- Loan-to-value amounted to 36 per cent (36).
– The first half of the year has been marked by turbulence and unrest in the world around us. Despite this, we see a continued strong rental market, good net lettings and no slowdown in the number of enquiries and viewings of our premises. Overall, the first half of the year has been very good for the business.
– Our strong balance sheet and the structure of our borrowings mean that we are well placed to continue developing our projects and to take advantage of opportunities that may arise in turbulent times, says Stefan Dahlbo, CEO.
Presentation of the report
Stefan Dahlbo, CEO, and Åsa Bergström, CFO, will present the report today at 09:00am in Swedish. Follow the presentation via link: https://tv.streamfabriken.com/sv-fabege-q2-2022 or via the following phone numbers: : Swe +46 8 566 427 05 UK: +44 3 333 009 265 US: +1 63 191 314 22
A presentation in English will be held at 11:00am. You can follow this via https://tv.streamfabriken.com/en-fabege-q2-2022 or via the following phone numbers:
Swe +46 8 505 583 68 UK: +44 3 333 009 032 US: +1 63 191 314 22 Pin: 86616620#
For further information, please contact:
Stefan Dahlbo, President and CEO, tel. +46(0)8-55514810, email@example.com
Åsa Bergström, Vice President and CFO, tel. +46(0)8-55514829, firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that Fabege AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation(596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above,
at 8 July 2022, 07:30 CET.