The period showed positive net lettings and value increases in the property portfolio. In an identical property portfolio, income increased with about 5 per cent.
- Rental income increased to SEK 2,251m (2,143). In an identical property portfolio, income increased with about 5 per cent compared with the previous year.
- Net operating income increased to SEK 1,667m (1,616). In an identical property portfolio, net operating income increased by 3 per cent.
- The surplus ratio was 74 per cent (75).
- Contract sales residential amounted to SEK 132m and gross profit amounted to SEK 10m
- Profit from property management increased to SEK 1,138m (1,119).
- Realised and unrealised changes in the value of properties amounted to SEK 3,506m (2,476).
- Net lettings for the period amounted to SEK 69m (130).
- Profit after tax for the period amounted to SEK 5,105m (3,142), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 16.05 (9.72).
- Loan-to-value amounted to 36 per cent (36).
– The business is going well, and we show a positive net letting of SEK 25m for the quarter. The increased yield requirements, due to the market situation, were positively counteracted by indexation, which is the main explanation for the unrealized value growth of SEK 253m, comment Stefan Dahlbo, CEO.
– The pricing on the bond market is still not competitive compared to bank financing. If we do not see any improvement in the bond market, we aim to further increase the share of bank financing. After the first half year we have increased our bank facilities by total of just over SEK 2.6bn, and we now have SEK 4.4 in undrawn facilities, says Stefan Dahlbo, CEO.
Presentation of the report
Stefan Dahlbo, CEO, and Åsa Bergström, CFO, will present the report today at 09:00CET in Swedish. Follow the presentation via link: https://ir.financialhearings.com/sv-fabege-q3-2022 or via the following phone numbers: Swe +46 8505583 68 UK: +44 3 333 009 274 US: +1 6467224 956
A presentation in English will be held at 11:00 CET. You can follow this via https://ir.financialhearings.com/en-fabege-q3-2022 or via the following phone numbers:
Swe +46 8 505 583 73 UK: +44 3 333 009 273 US: +1 6467224902.
This information is information that Fabege AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation(596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above,
at 20 October 2022, 07:30 CET.