Ahead of the Annual General Meeting of Fabege AB (publ) on 29 March 2022, the Nominating Committee is hereby publishing its proposal regarding the Board Chair and other Board Members.
The Nominating Committee proposes:
• that the Board consist of seven members (without deputies).
• re-election of Anette Asklin, Märtha Josefsson, Stina Lindh Hök, Jan Litborn, Lennart Mauritzson and new election of Mattias Johansson and Anne Årneby. Emma Henriksson and Mats Qviberg are not standing for re-election.
• appointment of Jan Litborn as Chairman of the Board.
Mattias Johansson is the CEO and Group President of Bravida Holding AB. Anne Årneby is the former CEO and now Senior Advisor of the Nordic Morning Group.
The Nominating Committee for the 2022 Annual General Meeting is as follows:
- Göran Hellström, Chairman of the Nominating Committee, Backahill AB.
- Suzanne Sandler, representing Handelsbankens Funds.
- Eva Gottfridsdotter Nilsson, Länsförsäkringar Funds.
- Mats Qviberg, representing the Qviberg family.
Together, the Nominating Committee represents 25 percent of the votes in Fabege as of December 31, 2021.
The Nomination Committee's other proposals to the Annual General Meeting of Fabege AB will be published on Fabege’s website and stated in the notice of the Annual General Meeting, which will be published on March 1, 2022.
Fabege AB (publ)